Saturday, December 19, 2009

I dont steal , you dog .


you may be angry , Anything you want .
But i just might wanna let you know that , i DONT steal .
WE share it dude . If your not happy fine .
Oh , Influence others ... With your selfish opinions .
This just show that , You ain't willing to share .
So maybe , We aren't that good .
think of the days that i support you till the end .
Think of the days that you Betrayed me .
II mean HOLY GOD , it been 7 times .
and what , I just forgive and forgetit .
And you ? Oh forget it .
i am not making peeps to find me pathetic and Sadddy depressed man .
I just want you to know , i ain't freaking a _______. if your not happy , ask the peep luh .
oh haha , now i am laughing at myself that how cool i have a friend who call her a _______.
Its just too awesome , isn't it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment